Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabaresh View Post
    Friends i want to know how to connect a USB with a DVD player which does not have any USB ports. I heard there is some interface cable for it. So anyone pls help me out. I own a SonY DAV DZ30 Home theatre system.

Cheers.. Thanks in advance..
    Just buy a new player ya tight git. I picked up a SOny with USB for $100 from Good Guys

Unregistered

playing of external hard drive on tv/dvd player

friends, I want to play movies from my 500 gb external hard drive to my dvd player to watch a movie on tv sreen. Whether any accessory/cable which is available for the same. Alternatively, can i attach my external hard drive directly to my tv (samsung model- bordeux series),which do not have any usb port. Is there any solution for the same???

Thanks in advance for ur support.

Unregistered

Star Blue Interfacing External SATA drive with Sony player

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    in order to make an external hard drive readable from a dvd player you need to reformat the hard drive to fat32 format. you can download fat32 formatting software for free. once the external hard drive is in fat 32 format your dvd player should read it just fine.
    I just did that - Have a 250 GB external hard drive - reformatted to FAT32 - trying to make it work with SONY CD/DVD player - DVD player not able to recognize it

Unregistered

External hard drive not connecting to dvd player

How can I connect my external hard drive with DVD player - drive is in FAT 32 and player is unable to recognize it?

Unregistered
    Thank you,
    The information you shared is very informative.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12