Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Alphina

connecting external hard drive to DVD player, info on usb adaptor needed?

Hi there,
    would like to connect my external hard drive to my dvd player in order to watch movies etc on my tv.
    However, as my dvd player does not have a usb plug, is there anyone who would know of an adaptor which could do the trick?
    The dvd player is from SONY and about 2.5 years old.

Any help is very much appreciated!
    Thanky you

Unregistered
    Just found this on Google I think it's the only thing that will work properly:

1000GB 1TB External Hard Drive MEDIA PLAYER COMBO 2in1
    32MB DVD MPEG1/2/4 AVI DivX3-5 MP3 MP4 PIC Remote 5.1

Unregistered

Unregistered

this is it...

i mean here is the site that u were looking for

Unregistered
    can you connect an External HDD to this? I was thinking of getting 2x 1TB externals since I have alot of movies. Then hooking up the external that contains the movie to ...whatever I purchase.

Unregistered
    in order to watch a movie try thinking of buying a 32gb or 16gb (your option) and then put some movies on it and then just play so then it would definatly work. i got a conia hd 1 it didnt work with my maxtor external 500gb so then i put a movie on usb and then it worked.

Unregistered
    in order to make an external hard drive readable from a dvd player you need to reformat the hard drive to fat32 format. you can download fat32 formatting software for free. once the external hard drive is in fat 32 format your dvd player should read it just fine.

Unregistered
    can i connect external 320 gb hard disk to dvd players to watch movies on tv. external hard disk is in FAT32

Sabaresh

Doctor Connection of cables to DVD players

Friends i want to know how to connect a USB with a DVD player which does not have any USB ports. I heard there is some interface cable for it. So anyone pls help me out. I own a SonY DAV DZ30 Home theatre system.

Cheers.. Thanks in advance..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast