Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    arappsgirl04

how do i burn avi or divx movie files onto a dvd to play on my dvd player?

ive tried burning dvds on this laptop and nothing seems to work once its burned on my laptop or in my dvd player, id prefer for it to work in my dvd player though, i have avi and divx movies that ive downloaded and would love to share them with friends and fam and watch them on the tv but i just cant seem to figure out how to make them play on my dvd players, if someone could please tell me step by step what to do and what to use all of the above, id veryyyyyyy much appreciate it since i basically bought the laptop for that use and nothing is working its greatly appreciated, thank you!
    btw dont have nero but trying to download it right now and i have dvd-rw memorex discs and im using windows vista home premium if any of that makes a difference...

is it necessary to convert the avi and divx?

Aim
    Cause you Burn it into Nero...

Simpley Prash
    Use All to DVD convector software and convert it to .vob format and then burn it using Nero or other burning softwares in DVD Video section...