Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

which phone is better blackberrie storm tmobile g1 samsung behold apple i phone?

need hlp

Downloads
    Uploads
    IPhone

Downloads
    Uploads
    IPhone

Downloads
    Uploads
    let me rank the phones in order of best to worst:

1. T-Mobile G1
    2. BlackBerry Storm
    3. Apple iPhone
    4. Samsung Behold

let me get this started with that the Behold is a good phone for what its made for. but, it should NOT be compared to the above phones because it was just meant to be a simple yet fun phone that can also be used to internet and music.

the other phones on the other hand are made with internet, email and music in mind and making calls is not as much of a priority.

i gave the G1 the number one spot because of many reasons. fist off, it has 2 noticable things the others dont, a keyboard and a trackball. the keyboard is essential for many things like texting and emails. the trackball is extremely good for internet surfing because alot of times its hard to hit those small links with your fingers. also, its always good to have 2 ways to get around rather than one.

the big thing about the G1 though is its software. Android. Android is a operating system made by Google. they have been working on this project for years. its easy to use and you can basically do whatever you want with it since its open-sourced. its also got the best internet browser on any cell phone.

the BlackBerry Storm is also a very good device. it brings all the business features that make up a blackberry and adds some fun to it too. hardcore emailers and businessmen probably wont pick up the storm because it doesnt have a full keyboard but many people love the onscreen keyboard so its personal preferance. the one thing that really is a disadvantage to the storm is that it doesnt have an application store like the G1 and iPhone.

the iPhone is a good iPod. its great at playing music and watching videos. its also very good for internet browsing. the app store is really good to. but aside from that theres really not much to like about the iPhone. it crashes to much and apple really controls the user by doing things like not lettting u put your song as a ringtone. the iPhone cant even send picture messages.

already the g1 is the clear winner. but if that doesnt convince you, take a look at the price of the phones and the monthly prices. G1 becomes that much better because its so much cheaper.

i really hope this helped!