Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

"cheeze-it" rumor going out of control.?

I need to stop it! These creepy boys I don't even know are finding my number I never even gave them and calling me for some cheeze-its. And they think the word cheeze-its is something sexual related, and it's scary the hell out of me. They never shut up about it at school. I try to ignore them, but it's obviously not helping. My moms getting the police involved, but I don't they'll stop.

I'm so close into snapping and beating the crap out of them, literally. It's pissing me off and it's scaring me at the same time. They are harrassing me constantly at school and now by voice mail!

I need help on what to do, I want to make this stop once and for all. I think I just encouraged them to do that, and now I'm pissed off. help?????
    I put this under game and recreation because the boys think it's a game

Downloads
    Uploads
    First: Do you think it's possible that someone who has something against you (perhaps a jealous girl) gave them your number and told them to do this? They're obviously stupid and imature and have nothing better to do with their time. I also want to add that it was a good idea getting the police involved. And I hope you saved their numbers into your phone as they can get in a lot of trouble for harrasment. However, I hope your mom also notified the school. There is no reason you should be getting harassed in a place where you're supposed to feel safe. The teachers and principle need to get involved as well and take some disciplinary action immediately. If no one acts on this and the harrasment continues, you very well might have a law suit on your hands. Personally I would kick the $hit out of all of them, but I know this isn't good advice so... try not to act on it. As to what a cheeze-it is... I really am clueless and had no idea it could be used as a sexual term. Hope this helps.