Doesn't UFC turn you on?

SOADer

Mar 11, 2009
Every single time a UFC commercial comes up on tv, I practically have to run out of there to make sure I don't get hard lol. just wondering if this also happens to any of you :)

I'm a bi male

hopefully it stand for girls girls and more girls

(Undertakers ex girlfriend, Female, and CUNdertakert

(remove dertaker from CUNdertakert)

YOu got to ammint it is pretty sexy!!! i dont "run out" as you say i love it i watch it idc if i get hard it is hot! i am gay male..

Lmao!
Yeah, that happens to me too. It is embarrassing cause my dad will be sitting there with me (they don't know about my sexuality) so if i was to get one around them...aawwwkkkwwwaaarrrddd

Hmmm...muscular men wrestling in an octagon in tight pants shirtless getting all sweaty...i think yes

Seriously. I love watching those guys go at it . . . the positions look like gay sex, they're all sweaty and grunting over each other . . . mmmm.

I wish there was a televised female version, too!

dosnt rlly turn me on cause I wrestle and I gotta learn to control myself cause at least in UFC they wear pants...wrestling we wear a singlet wich is like a full body speedo...lets just say its kinda hard to control myself

dosnt rlly turn me on cause I wrestle and I gotta learn to control myself cause at least in UFC they wear pants...wrestling we wear a singlet wich is like a full body speedo...lets just say its kinda hard to control myself

Back