Polishing Turds: Classy Wine Box isn't That Classy

admin

Administrator
Jun 17, 2007
Canada
lars-erdman-vinouno1.jpg
It's tough to look classy when you're drinking wine out of a box. It just screams cheapness, not to mention a complete disregard for the feelings of your taste buds. That didn't stop some crazy Danes from trying to come up with a way to make boxed wine a bit classier.
The VinUno is a boxed-wine dispenser made of polished steel and lacquered wood. It's even got a cooling mechanism inside to keep that white wine chilled, but such fineries jack the price up to a whopping $132. Dude, people who spend that kind of money on wine gadgets don't drink boxed wine. Think about your audience here, will ya? –Adam Frucci
Product Page [via Crave]

</img>

More...

Newbik

Hello, I'm remodelled to the forum turned up here to essay steal and your talented hearts.

Newbik

Hello, I'm new to the forum turned up here to try cure and your moral hearts.

Very good

Thank you very much for the information great post, found it on Yahoo.

Compensation

hello, everybody very likely does not remember or remember me, but I about you ...
I'm with you and I fancy that in these times go through a true family. So paralysed a progress it all later to plead and demand what next ...
regards

Hi dear am newbie here and i read this forum it's really nice and informative i really like it i get most of useful information from it which can prove beneficial for me i was need some similar post's but i get your post on first search on Google search engine it's fulfill my need i really appreciate it and keep it up!!!!

fencing gold coast

Last edited:
Christopher02;2701936]Hi dear am newbie here and i read this forum it's really nice and informative i really like it i get most of useful information from it which can prove beneficial for me i was need some similar post's but i get your post on first search on Google search engine it's fulfill my need i really appreciate it and keep it up!!!!
I must say you are right and this is really informative forum and definitely you will find it highly informative and interesting.
I like to communicate with community members and this is a nice platform to talk with members from all over the world.

Back