Belfast city!!

jACKEY321

May 15, 2014
usa
I am a tourist and I have visited in different countries for my travel interest. Belfast city is the most populous city in Northern Ireland and it has various beautiful destination in this city but I want to share enjoy Garden in Belfast. Botanic Garden is a public park in Belfast. Occupying 28 acres of South Belfast, the garden are popular with office workers, students and tourists. I visit in this Garden after my Washington tours to enjoy the winter holidays. If you have enjoy your holidays so you must visit this Place. I hope everyone like it and enjoy you special days.

jACKEY321! I agree with you. Belfast city offers different kind of beautiful attraction for all visitors. I also had a great experience about the Botanic Garden with my family. It is well known for its features The Palm House and glasshouse. The garden was gorgeous and nice place to relax. This park was well maintained with beautiful flowers, Plants and trees. All of greenery there gives an impressive scene. In my point of view it is a good place for photography.

Waterfront hall is one of my favorite sights of Belfast city. The purpose of this hall to offer variety of facilities, hosting events and exhibitions. It is also known as one of the world’s leading conference centers. A lot of famous festivals held in this Hall.

jACKEY321! Have you information about Ormeau Baths Gallery? My friends told me it is wonderful art gallery in Belfast. During Belfast tour I did not to visit this gallery. Now, I am curious to know about it.

The Ormeau Beach Gallery is the historical Gallery in Belfast. This Gallery organizes culture exhibitions by prominent international artists such as: Yoko One, Gilbert & George and Alastair Machennan. this gallery show program included solo and group shows, National and international in art disciplines. I believe that the place is the best for Art lovers.

Zavier23, I also have little information about Ormeau Baths Gallery because I have been there few years ago. This gallery is located in the Belfast, Northern Ireland. It homes to four main galleries. Must go there it is a nice place to enjoy the history.

I never visited the Belfast city as well as I never heard about it. According to the above description; it sound quite interesting to enjoy vacations or with family or friends. I would like to know more about this region.

Being a nature lover I found the Belfast city so, impressive and quiet stunning. Its my first visit to this city and in my first attempt the garden grape my attention,its a perfect for walking. It usually covers a 28 acres land area. The garden has unique glasshouse and the Tropical Ravine House. Dombeya is the visitor’s top attraction which you can enjoy in February.

After knowing that you are also a lucky person who has visited the Belfast city; I am curious to raise my knowledge about the city’s other attractions as well as its gardens. Can you share some details or photographs of the garden’s glasshouse and the unique plant species that we can see there?

LeeQuinn, you want to visit Belfast city or only want to get some knowledge about this region? Here I am sharing some most famous attractions of this city if ever you visit this destination must see these places. I hope you will like them and want to go there again and again. These are following:
1-Belfast City Hall
2-Titanic quarter
3-Waterfront hall
4-Ulster Museum
5-Victoria Square
6-Stormont Parliament Buildings

LeeQuinn, you want to visit Belfast city or only want to get some knowledge about this region? Here I am sharing some most famous attractions of this city if ever you visit this destination must see these places. I hope you will like them and want to go there again and again. These are following:
1-Belfast City Hall
2-Titanic quarter
3-Waterfront hall
4-Ulster Museum
5-Victoria Square
6-Stormont Parliament Buildings
Right now! I just want to know about the city and its attractive places but have a plan to explore these sites next year. Can you share some details about the Waterfront hall, Victoria Square and Belfast City Hall? It would be very helpful for me to plan my tour.

Well JACKEY321! I must appreciate you for the information which you have shared about the Belfast City. It looks a very nice city by the information which you have shared about it. I have never gotten the chance to visit the place, but I must tell you that I would love to go there whenever I'll get the chance.

You are right Zavier. The Botanic Garden is best for Photography and can spend a peaceful in beautiful and charming flowers. The Banff National Park is also my favorite park around the world. It is the oldest park in Canada. Have you ever visited this Park before?

Back