Who has the fastest broadband Internet package in the Philippines?

Kev

May 17, 2008
I know PLTD has DSL with packages up to 3Mb down. Does anyone have any faster? Around 6Mb down?

That is not a who.. That should be a what.

Anyway, Skycable's ZPDee is promising 12 Mbps.. I don't know if it's true..

(reply)

We have tested the skycables 30 day free trial, and it's really fast! But after 2 weeks it became slower, from 5mbps to 1.something mbps. Really fraustrating. We now use PLDT MY DSL it's highly recommended to youtube watchers, to downloaders not that very good.

.. ours is smart bro,. ii has 10 mbps.. :D.. but sooo slow

Common!

:emot0::mad::D:3_8_14[1]::(:):emot2::p:p:emot0: I KNOW WHOS THE FASTES !! ME!! HAHA ! !

hey dude,
the fastest Internet is provided over "FiOs" Fiber optic service by Globe Broadband they provide you with 100 Mbps for 14995 php/month & then sky broadband "12 mbps"
& then the globe broadband 10 mbps, :emot2:

Sun wireless Broadband

Sun wireless Broadband
m9sunbroadbandj

:3_8_13[1]:

fastest broadband in the philippines

Wi-Tribe-(4G) 1-12 GBPS!

I think he has mistaken his LAN Connection speed for his ISP speed.

Anyway, we also have Smart Bro and their speed depends on location, the advertised speed is up to 2 mbps. Here in Calamba my downloads typically stay at around 150 to 170 kBps which is around 1.17 megabits per second, surfing speed is pretty good too. From what I've heard from my friends in Manila, it's not as good there or in other places. I suggest you ask around in your area what ISP has a decent speed.

what broadband is the fastest?

:bubble gum::geek::smiley fart::mad::emot0::behave::cold day::moonie::you are looser::p

Actually, you can use "who", since the poster's referring to an entity. Just saying.

:emot0: i think me is the fastest to pump in and out when im having sex

this guy doesn't know what he is talking about. he just probably hover his mouse over the ethernet icon on the taskbar, and that's how probably he got the speed... LOL...

actual internet speed is not determined on the speed of your ethernet card, which is most likely what you by hovering the mouse over the icon on your system tray.

:moonie::confused::p:you are looser::3_3_21[1]::behave::cold day::3_9_7[1]::eek::tongue out:
SMART AND GLOBE IS SLOWW I REALLY MEAN SO SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW XD I CANT EVEN OPEN FB HEHEHEHE

the fastest broadband so far is the skybroadband. they offer a whooping 112mbps connection for 19,999PhP/mo. but it is only available in rockwell land.. :D

Ohw..I don't believ dat there is broadband higer dan 10mbps..I think dats not true

Back