Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 26 of 503 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    Yeees!

Flower Shop: Winter in Fairbrook was just released!

Guys it's the same drill as Always Remember me, we just need someone who got it to upload the persistent file. They both work on the same principle with the validating email thing, so all we need is that someone who owns the game uploads the persistent.

Please, if you're out there, reading this post and have in mind to buy the game, please, please upload the persistent and send a link! We'll love you forever!

Unregistered

Certificate

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeees!

Flower Shop: Winter in Fairbrook was just released!

Guys it's the same drill as Always Remember me, we just need someone who got it to upload the persistent file. They both work on the same principle with the validating email thing, so all we need is that someone who owns the game uploads the persistent.

Please, if you're out there, reading this post and have in mind to buy the game, please, please upload the persistent and send a link! We'll love you forever!
    finally another otome games in English!!!! if someone has any news on this please share with us <3

Unregistered
    I want to play it too ^^

Unregistered
    well this isn't the persistent file but I think someone might find it useful...

ht tp://w ww.soft wa re11 2.com/pro ducts/the-f lower-sh op-win ter-i n-fairbrook-p c+do wnlo ad.ht ml

(remember to take out the spaces!)

Unregistered
    well this isn't the persistent file but I think someone might find it useful...

ht tp://w ww.soft wa re11 2.com/pro ducts/the-f lower-sh op-win ter-i n-fairbrook-p c+do wnlo ad.ht ml

(remember to take out the spaces!)
    Aww, I got my hopes up there ...
    It's just the demo, which I've played twice up to now...

Guys if you find it/get it, pls post!

Loloyi
    Hey! I really want to play full version of Always Remember Me and The Flower Shop 2 : Winter In Fairbrook. Anyone know where to get the full version besides buying it? Since I do not have enough money. So anyone please?

Loloyi
    Hey guys! Where do you guys download the Always Remember Me's torrent file? Can give me the link pretty please? Thank you~ ><

Unregistered

Flower Shop winter in fairbrook

http(colon)//usagamezone(d0t)blogspot(dot)com/2011/12/flower-shop-2-winter-in-fairbrook-final(dot)html

I found Winter in fairbrook here, but even after pasting the persistent file it does not work for me Does this work for others?

Unregistered
    http(colon)//usagamezone(d0t)blogspot(dot)com/2011/12/flower-shop-2-winter-in-fairbrook-final(dot)html

I found Winter in fairbrook here, but even after pasting the persistent file it does not work for me Does this work for others?

Nope, doesn't work for me either, posted a comment on the site, waiting for approval for it to be visible, and then for response.
    Awwh, Y U NO WORK persistent file?

Loloyi
    1. Open My Computer.
    2. Press 'alt' key on your keyboard.
    3. Click on Tools then Folder Options.
    4. Click on View section. Under Advanced Settings, you will see an 'Show hidden files, folders, and drives' option. Click Apply.
    5. Now click on Local Disk (C. Find Users folder and click on it.
    6. Then find Windows 7 folder and click open.
    7. Open AppData folder.(A semi-transparent folder)
    8. Open Roaming folder and find RenPy folder.
    9. Inside, open Remember_Me-1.0 folder.
    10. Find and delete persistent file.
    11. If you have downloaded a full version Always Remember Me, you should get a persistent file come with it. Copy the persistent file (one you've downloaded) and paste into Remember_Me-1.0 folder.
    12. Close everything and you can start playing.

Instructions from number 2 to 4 is an option. I hope this helps.
    I did it. But it is still a demo. And where can I download the full version for Always Remember Me? And what do you mean by "copy the persistent file and paste into the folder"? Which persistent file you mean to copy and paste it into that file? I really want to play full version so badly.

Page 26 of 503 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast