How do you get firefighter awards on the sims 3 ambitions for iPhone?

Anthony

May 24, 2008
In order to get a promotion it says I have to win two firefighter awards but I have no idea on how to do that can someone please help.

Hello,

I'm really sorry but I don't know the answer to your question. Instead I was wondering if you could tell me how to get firefighting skill points? Because I'm a firefighter and STILL STUCK ON THE BASE PAY AHHHH.

Thanks.

You just have to purchase the fire hydrant thingy (smile) from the hobby store and the sports kit also

I am so angry I need two fire fighting award but I only have 1

Anthoney, you just need to keep going to work, it will come. I think I had to go about 5 times. I would assume it will help to always keep your been bars up too and notbe late.

I don't know if it helped but I maxed my skill for firefighting (only 5 points)

Hope that helps :)

To get firefighting skill points all you have to do is buy the fire hydrant, go to your house open you inventory and under the recipes is the hydrant, click on it the place it in your yard then click on it and select practice firefighting
I hope this has helped

how do you get firefighter awards on sims 3? I need 2 awards to get a promotion

Hello,

I'm really sorry but I don't know the answer to your question. Instead I was wondering if you could tell me how to get firefighting skill points? Because I'm a firefighter and STILL STUCK ON THE BASE PAY AHHHH.

Thanks.

Go to the hobby shop and buy the firefighter pole thing. When you're in your home go to your inventory (go to the place where you can see relationships and scroll right until you find it) then select the firefighter pole and place in your house. You should then be able to click on it and increase your skill.

The hell? I've maxed out my firefighting skill, I've been to work for two in-game weeks and yet I haven't once gotten a firefighting award! I'm never going to move up...

Just go to work on time and i think if you keep all the bars full then that helps to get a reward aswell :emot0:

I need a promotion but I need 1 fire award. How do I do that?!:unbelieveble::vaccum::vaccum::all mighty:

:3_8_14[1]::3_8_14[1]::3_8_14[1]::3_8_14[1]::3_8_14[1]::3_8_14[1]::3_8_14[1]::3_8_14[1]::3_8_14[1]::3_8_14[1]::3_8_14[1]::3_8_14[1]::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

well... you need to go to work early, got 5 in firefighter skills and got 2 in athletic skills. Make sure your mood is elated when you go to work and it all depends on your LUCK...

Back