Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do people always take picture of cars when the car does not belong to them?

So yesterday I ask my dad if I could use his bugatti since my mustang gt 500 super snake is getting work on. I took the Bugatti and me and my girl went out to eat I the guy that parks the cars for the restaurant we went to park it right in front of the restaurant. After we had our meal I got my keys and there where people taking photos of the car, and ask us alot of question, my gf hates how we went attention because of our age (18 and 17) and we have a 1.8 million dollore car any one know how not to get attention because my gf hates when people look at us

Junior Member Beenthereadonethate's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, SURE, dream on pal.

Not even your FATHER would turn over a car THAT expensive to a kid that's full of BS.