last night i was pulling out of my driveway and accidentally hit my neighbors car. I didnt back straight into it but i looked and say i left a small crack near the read left tire. the next day i look out my window and see she has returned and parked her car in the same position as it was the night before and proceeded to take pictures of my car. the chipped paint on the corner of my car, her cracked and the whole scenario. she didnt come to the door to ask for insurance or anything. she just took her pictures and left. im really scared now because i cant get in trouble for this. my mom would kill me if she found out and if my insurance goes up because of this that will be even worse!!! someone please tell me what they think may happen. im really scared!!

i did hear that i hit the car. but when i got out of my car to see what happened i assumed it was okay because i didnt see any markings. when i got home i saw got a flashlight and saw her car was cracked. but it was also the middle of the night. so i didnt knock on the door. the next morning i saw the car was gone. so i could tell her then either