Your Open QuestionShow me another »
What do you think about this?
so my ex and i have dated about three years and he broke up with me cause we fight to much....
his mother and i never really talked that much.. she is the kinda person to talk about everyone behind there backs... anyways she is getting involved in our relationship by keeping her 18 year old from getting back with me and seeing and talking to me. i think the reason why she is getting in between us is cause i said he beat me to her which she asked me ever since then she has been getting in between me. in my point of view yes he beat me but she is making me feel like i have To hind it and make myself sound bad in order for her to feel better and let him see and talk to me she told her whole family and friends which i was very close with. and now the family looks at me like i lied about the whole thing and i feel their family is starting to treat me different. my ex told me that his family was mad at me for saying that. i don't know what to do i feel like she is bullying me to make myself look like i lied about this whole thing with me, her family makes jokes about him beating me. p.s she was my grade seven teacher

before my ex and i started dating... when i mean beat i mean like hit me in the back a few time non stop trough me on the bed. but i wll say i was in the wrong and that i hit hit too to get his attenition and he knew that it was never anything to hurt him. i kinda lost my self after he broke my things and kept telling me stop crying i was just really upset and mad, i even told her i was in the wrong when i said he beat me.