Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it worth trying to save this relationship?

Me and right now my ex girl friend have been together for 3 1/2 years almost and we went threw hell and back with her depression anxiety and agoraphobia and the literally and I must stress literally put of no where she just broke up with me and said it was because of so many reasons it was stupid. We kept talking then today I wrote her a poem about all the regret I had for what I did got her some wine and left those in her car and then I went to our old place where she is still living and got on our computer and wrote her a letter on it and left our song playing for when she got home. She said she thought it was sweet and it made her cry but then she asked for 4 days of no contact and that I should find a place to live but when I get a place to live we can talk about starting over and eventually moving back In together then when I was trying to tell her that she has our only car and that's my work and I don't get paid till the 15th and I will lose my job I won't have enoug money to get a place and that I'm probably gonna end up homeless she said she can't deal with this right now and she will talk to me in 4 days and then hung up on me. So is it worth it to try and fight for our relationship. I love her more than anything but it happened over night and she left me in a situation where I'm gonna lose everything. What should I do?

Downloads
    Uploads
    4 days? Sounds like an old flame is going to be shagging her rotten for 4 days (Yeah Baby Yeah..Austin powers), then you can mop up the sloppy seconds. Buddy, she does not respect you. Go stay at the YMCA if you have to, move out, never contact her again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Find a ride to work and wait the 4 days. One last time, go through it. You deserve time to think too. You are still pissed off right now.