continuation of my relationship? I am 22 years old and ebgaged with the girl I love so much. I proved my love for her by forgiving her for the cheating she has done a month ago during our cool-off period because I caught her dating with another guy and almost killed myself because of this. After I was hospitalized, I forgave her and loved her the same way because that is how much I love her. And this is also for the reason that I felt her sincerity when she said sorry and promised not to do it again and she wanted to prove it to me by continuing our relationship. Our problem now is my family because they don't want her back in my life because they we're also hurt for what happened. How can I open this up to them? I also don't want to hurt their feelings because if I do, they will surely kick me out of the house. I love them too so much but its also hard because I really love my fiance too... What should I do for my situation? Do you think what I'm doing is right? Keeping it a secret to them?