Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    starseeker59

Why is my girlfriend cheating on me?

I am single, rich, hott (very) and women love me. I am a designer and deal with hott models every night at clubs. (i put on fashion shows for a living). Why is she cheating on me????

Krispy Kreme
    Well hottie do you spend time with your girlfriend? If you spend your time at your fashion shows and at the club then you might not be giving your girlfriend the attention she wants she may feel like your don't really care. She may feel like you care more about your job or career than you do about her. So that may be the reason she may be cheating on you. Good Luck!!

esllou
    You answered your own question in the first line of what you wrote. C'est la vie.

herb_zipper
    If you have everything to offer, then she wouldn't cheat on you, right? So, it follows quite naturally that you are lacking in some capacity. Assuming for the moment that you're not completely full of it in your description of yourself, and that you are rich, single and hot. Then maybe, just maybe, those are not the only things she cares about.So let's make a little list of possibilities:- Intelligent communication. Some bizarre people enjoy the act of conversation. Some, even more bizarre people like conversation on high falutin' topics that extend beyond one's self, looks, money, etc. Spelling hot with two T's indicates that this may be a potential problem, or...- You are a complete phoney wanna be. Yeah, being phoney is fine for the 90% of people you encounter that are also phoney, but there's still that other 10%.- Speaking of 10%, maybe she knows you're gay and knows that you haven't realized it yet. Seriously... fashion, and you think you're hot? You've video taped your "encounters" before haven't you?- Which moves nicely into love making. You could be a miserable failure in bed. Just because you can get women into bed, doesn't mean you have a clue what to do when you get there.