Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What's wrong with my sex drive?

I crazy horny but I can't get a erection, I have 3 girl friends and I was doing fine having sex about 2 times per week... But recently I can't seem to get it up... And when I do it stays hard for only 10 seconds, by the time she hops on its still large but softer...

And rubbing it doesn't get it hard.... I thought most guys if you rub it you can get him horny,,, it doesn't work that way for me,,, recently it's random erections, I'm kissing her and rubbing her and I soft... She plays with my testicles it gets me hard for 5 seconds...

ANOTHER problem is I get instantly soft when I put on a condom.... Any advice? Only thing I noticed from previous gfs is after I got hard, I would need her to suck for a minute, then I eat the condom on, and go to down on her.,... But even if I get going and all is good, if I get a little out of breath my erection gets soft, (new gf doesn't blow)

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO... I haven't came for 2 weeks... I've had several erections but nothing stays up! In the morning it seems the best before I get out of bed and its gone again...

IM GETTING FURIOUS

Downloads
    Uploads
    One time I was walking through the park late at night and I saw two guys with their pants down making weird noises. And I thought that was the gayest thing I had ever seen in my life. Until this question.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol