Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What's happening to my sex life?

I used to be just fine in bed and wouldn't have any problems easily outlasting the women I had sex with, but now I find myself ejaculating very quickly after we start. I am 20 years old, I don't drink or do drugs I'm a college soccer player. I have looked up ways to help and tried them but they don't seem to work. I hadn't had this problem before with other girlfriends I had made love to, and as far as I know nothing changed. I am not some ass of a guy that just lays around, just so nobody gets the wrong image of me as well. Could it be that I went from actually having sex after the first time I came to going right to it after a bit of foreplay? Or what? Please help me if possible, and this isn't embarrassing to me so please do not make fun of or type any immature remarks about it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    - jerk off if you think there's a chance that you'll have sex that day
    -more foreplay is always a good idea. If you can't please her with intercourse, be a man and work something else out
    - if you feel like you're cu#ming (like much before and not and the exact moment) pull out and chill then get back to it
    - use your breathing to control when you have/delay/increase your orgasm