Iv been with a 34 yr old man for 6 months, I'm 42 and thought we were happy planning our lives together and got on so well but he has had a lot of health issues starting with he has bi polar and been ill one thing after another flue, a bad back, flue again, and off his tabs for 3 week with bi polar..also a bad poor diet and not looking after him self and uses pot(weed) and smokes.... since we started having sex things diden't go quite right with a mixture of all the above and his moods swings(bi polar)(depression) and wen we had sex he would get hard and excited but then wen having sex and in side me he would soon go soft, at first he blamed everything above..his back etc then he just got moody ..hes had a hard life wen he was younger he was abused and nasty girl friends since.. so i try to be understanding but before i cud bring it up with him because he diden't seam to want to talk about it. he dumped me by text and wont talk about it, now says its took him all this time to say he doesn't get turned on by me and that's why he goes soft?? in the beginning it did last a lot longer but because of the excuses as it seams and he seamed to move over and hide from talking about it, saying such as my backs really bad i cant, where i felt he seamed just embarressed that he couldent continue....iv tried to be understanding with everything really.....please help me understand ....is this possible? can a man seam aroused and hard and want sex but doesn't get turned on by me? I'm blaming myself for everything now cause the way i look, extra weight all sorts and it seams such a shame. that we get on so well in every other way, if we cud solve this problem some how...may be he would listen to me and things might get back on track...hopelessly in love plz help....desparate ...................from LONELY....thanks

can a man seam aroused and hard and want sex but doesn't get turned on by me?