there's this guy his a football player number 46 and i'm cheer captain. The president of the football club wanted the cheerleaders and the football players get to know each other and be family so we had an event. It was great we had fun and eat pizza. I really had a huge crush at number 46 after what happened that night. We had some moment alone but nothing happened. Which i kinda expected cause i'm not that kind of girl. But we talked a lot. i told my cheer friends and one of the girls tried to get us together. But it didn't work out cause he was giving mixed signals. Who would say what he feels to someone he barely knows, right ? Other football players told me he didn't like me at all. So when 46 and I was talking about who had crush on who. I told him i can't tell, so he ask if he was concerned. I told him not really which i should have said yes but after what they told me ti was like oh well. He asked what i meant about " not really". I said " after all it's kinda complicated but if you want to know girl1 likes 19, girl2 14, girl3 24" I kinda got caught cause at the restaurant only 4 girls came with boys.Since there's only four girls than it's obviously me that likes 46 so he knew because since the 3 others likes other than him. So he asked " and you ? " me : " me? ... ahaha " So he said : " nevermind, tell me next game " me : " next game ? it's in one month " him: you're not coming this sunday ? " me : " we can't go out of the country and you guys don't have much room in the bus " him : " okay so then come friday night at practice " me : " sure i'll be there " NEXT DAY him : " can't we see each other tomorrow ? " me : " why can't you wait until friday ? " him : " i could but i don't want too :$ " TOMRROW. He picked me up and we walked at a park we talked about everything, we shared stories and told each other what we like and not. Then he said " weren't you supposed to tell me who you like ? " me : " oh was i ? " ( i was kinda fooling around ) then i told him " he's tall, he's in defense, he's really strong and i think his uniform is 46 ? " him : " oh okay and do you think that 46 likes you too ? " me : " i don't know about that, would you ask him for me and tell me ? " him : " i think he likes you to ! " and then he kissed me. Then he showed me where he lived, where he grew up and he took me to his place. there was his family. he explained me lots of stuff in his room. Then we started kissing. he started to touch me ALMOST everywhere and when he started to get really close, i would take his hands off. Then he started to kiss me everywhere as in everywhere even my vagina BUT I HAD MY CLOTHES ON! I try to push him but he's big he's really tall in my country he's 1 meter and 90 cm. SO i said we need to talk. " I'm not that kind of girl okay ? so if that's what you only want then you can forget everything ! " He was really listening to me as i was so important to him or something. he said yes i understand and i notice don't worry. But then he just kept kissing me everywhere but laughing as in his playing. I said stop it i don't like this ! him " listen to me carefully and get this in your head a man's mouth never touch whomever woman's vagina or other parts of a women body " me: " so what do you want me to believe ? " him : " this is a couple thing " me : " so you're saying we're a couple ? " him : " oh so you want me to say that ! " me : " yes i mean no. I just want to know what you want from or want you want us to be " then he just started kissing me on the lips.Other than that nothing happen. I wouldn.t say he was really taking it seriously ( the kissing and having the idea about sex) because it was like he was just playing around. while he was kissing everywhere his best friend called and i answered his friend ask where he was i said he was occupied and then he ask who was on the phone and i said " someone anyways i got to go bye " his best friend lives next door and the door bell rang he came and stuff and 46 open slightly the door to tell him to go away. Not really important but the thing he let me answered his phone, he trusts me right ? I mean we only met 4 days and he let me answered my phone.. Oh and the second time i told him that i don't want to have sex and if it's all he wants it's over he said to me " Yes i understand perfectly don't worry it's fine with me ! " Anyways i'm confused. I don't really know what he wants from me or what he wants us to be. Does he only wants to have sex ? Are we dating ? Is it " us " ?