Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What to do when in a relationship with a taken boy?

This is kinda long but I really need advice so please..
    Ok so I've been seeinf this boy and yes I knew since the beggining that he had a gf of a few months and yes I know I'm doing wrong.
    But you have to understand that I am just a human.
    Anyway well we aren't in a "relationship" like that but we are more than friends I'm sort of like his mistress except he isnt married and we are both 18.
    Ok so first of all he was the one who started it by flirting with me and stuff now 2 months later we have already done sexual stuff.

But we don't talk at all. Like we never text because yes I understand his psycho chick checks his phone and $hit.
    I mean like we don't really talk at all like at all. Yea when were together were laughing and stuff but never nothing personal. I can't ask him how was your day cuz its so weird. Yet when he's with me he is really comfortable we do fum things together. Sometimes he acts a bit jealous when we are together and he says yes I'm gonna be the jealous type with you and I get jealous too. But when friends ask him if he has feelings for me he says no. Its too weird. When ever I say okk I'm quiting this because ima get hurt and try to stop talking to him he is the one that is basically kissing my ass. But I am developing feelings for him and I cant. I'm so confused in this situation I am how do I get closer to him? How to tell him I feel somethitg with out completely ruining it? He know I get jealous but he still acts like an a$$ like in trying to get me jealous by saying oh ur frnd is hot or ur cuzin too then when I get mad he smiles and says I'm joking jellybelly..its so weird shouls I quit it? Or how to get closer to him? && no idgaf about his girl so don't say leave it for her cuz its just dumb..so yeaa any advice would really be appreciated

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wake up to yourself, this guy is USING you for sex, you are nothing but a hole between two legs to him, if he cared he would be calling you, texting you and wanting to be with you even to the point of breaking up with his girlfriend for you. You can do better than some other woman's sloppy seconds.