My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 6 months now and for the longest time, we've both been pretty happy together (I'm 17 and my boyfriend's 16). However, there has always been a problem between us. We are the EXACT opposites of each other. People think I'm over exaggerating when I say this, but I'm dead serious.
Examples: He loves playing w.o.w (world of warcraft), magic the gathering, and LARPing (Live Action Role Playing), and rock music, while I like hip hop dancing, sanrio, photography, and asian music (kpop, jpop, etc).
He's very immature; I'm mature
He's perverted; I'm not
and so on..
This is technically my first relationship, so of course I wouldn't know what to do while he's more 'experienced'. Sometimes I freeze up whenever I'm with him and sometimes I'm scared to 'show more affection'. Probably because I don't know how!

So here are my questions; How do I exactly 'show more affection' toward him? How can I prove to him that I really do love him (non-sexually)? What are some tips on improving my relationship? and finally what are some things you girls do to your boyfriends that they enjoy?

Dating your complete opposite can suck sometimes... but I really do want this to work out. I'll appreciate the help