Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

They probably think I am a liar now?

There's this girl at my school, Katie. Her dad is the president of the company my dad works for. Well my mom was telling me that things at my dads work weren't going so well and anything could happen, possibly us moving again. I posted a myspace bulletin saying it was just a possibility. And Katie messages me saying,"That's not true. My dad is the president of the company he read your bulletin and told me it's not gonna happen." Maybe I misunderstood something? Not sure but I'm afraid her dad is going to tell my dad about the bulletin and they're probably going to think I am a liar now. What do I do?

Downloads
    Uploads
    .It's probably not the best idea to post unfounded rumors on your myspace page, or anywhere else for that matter.

That's all this is, an unfounded rumor, not a lie. Maybe say something on your page about your lapse of judgement, unfounded rumors, more to follow when there are facts to report.