I need an opinion.If you're watching Pretty Little Liars,I don't have to explain,my problem is JUST AS SAME as Aria and Ezra have,I mean all is the completely same.But if you don't,I'il be short-I met that guy in caffe,we talked and found out that we have sooo many same interests-in movies,books,and he was smart as I am.I could really talk with him,I mean he was so different and smarter than others.Not to mention smoking hot.We hooked up,I mean kissing,and we should see each other again (he's 25,I'm 18 - we have different school sistem,we graduate at 19,I mean this year).
I came to my school next Monday just to find out that he was our new English teacher (in my country English is a second language).Really sh*t situation.He told me after class that we can't do this and I agreed.But there was just too much intesion.We kissed again,and we said that that was it.But I had some problems,and he was the only one who was there to help.I said that I would never do anything to get gim into trouble (we were his first generation,he was so nervous and cute ^^),he thanked and said that I should go home.I agreed and went out,but then he opened the door,grabed my hand and kissed me.After that,I just left,without a word.I don't know what to do,I mean I met him before he was my teacher.We're on vacation now for two weeks and I'm gonna asking same question until someone gives me genius answer.xD And yeah,he asked to see me in this holiday,to talk about us.

P.S.Someone asked last time-Of course he's not married,he's just finished his faculty,he doesn't even has a girlfriend!He's not one of THAT guy,a womanizer who's trying to "do" every hot girl.He's shy and polite and reticent,like he is not aware of his good looking.I almost never fall for some guy,no metter how good he looks like,but he was so smart,I could REALLY talk to him about EVERYTHING.And again,we hooked up BEFORE he was my teacher,like you go to some club and meet some girl and kiss her after really great conversation.