Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Teacher/Student relationship?

I need an opinion.If you're watching Pretty Little Liars,I don't have to explain,my problem is JUST AS SAME as Aria and Ezra have,I mean all is the completely same.But if you don't,I'il be short-I met that guy in caffe,we talked and found out that we have sooo many same interests-in movies,books,and he was smart as I am.I could really talk with him,I mean he was so different and smarter than others.Not to mention smoking hot.We hooked up,I mean kissing,and we should see each other again (he's 26,I'm 19).
    I came to my school next Monday just to find out that he was our new English teacher (in my country English is a second language).Really sh*t situation.He told me after class that we can't do this and I agreed.But there was just too much intesion.We kissed again,and we said that that was it.But I had some problems,and he was the only one who was there to help.I said that I would never do anything to get gim into trouble (we were his first generation,he was so nervous and cute ^^),he thanked and said that I should go home.I agreed and went out,but then he opened the door,grabed my hand and kissed me.After that,I just left,without a word.I don't know what to do,I mean I met him before he was my teacher.We're on vacation now for two weeks and I'm gonna asking same question until someone gives me genius answer.xD And yeah,he asked to see me in this holiday,to talk about us.Any help?

P.S.Someone asked last time - Of course he's not married,he's just finished his faculty,he doesn't even has a girlfriend!He's not one of THAT guy,a womanizer who's trying to "do" every hot girl.He's shy and polite and reticent,like he is not aware of his good looking.I almost never fall for some guy,no metter how good he looks like,but he was so smart,I could REALLY talk to him about EVERYTHING.And again,we hooked up BEFORE he was my teacher,like you go to some club and meet some girl and kiss her after really great conversation.Any help?

Downloads
    Uploads
    it really does not matter when and how you met he is now your teacher and has a set of ethics he must abide by ----even though you would both be classed as adults in this case its not really relevant ----- if you keep on with this romantic relationship it does not matter if you do nothing at school and then continue on the holidays the result will be the same ---- you will be caught and he will be disciplined ---- now maybe before you do anything else find out exactly what he is allowed to do ---- there are some schools which allow it as long as they are both classed as adults ie over the age of consent where you live ---- see his head teacher and talk to them --- if you can the great if you cant then you must do nothing until one of you leaves the school then you are free to indulge yourselves

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't go there romantically until you aren't his student anymore. Just be friends with guy, you can never go wrong with taking this slow anyways. Just ask yourself, is the risk of sending him to prison and ruining his life worth it or can you wait a while and just be friends? (It sucks to be so attracted to someone you shouldn't be with )