Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

should I be ok with my sister having sex?

I am trying to care for her the best way i can. I just dont know what's for the best!, i want her to be HAPPY so will letting her be the right choice? or should I tell her not to?.

Im 16. She is just 13 and he's 14. She's been with him for 1 year now. I'm concerned because of her age, she is extremely young. Despite her age, she says she is 100% ready for sex and really wants it and that she knows its the right time. I explained to her about contraception and all such as that, and to my surprise, she already knew and understood. I have praised her for waiting until she feels ready, i know just how horrible peer pressure is.

Either way, i think im going to find saying no a major struggle, since shes probably going to do it anyway? allot or girls at her school are already doing it!

I just dont have a clue what to do for the best!!!!! please help!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Some but personally I think its disscussting