Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should I dump her or try making the relationship work?

I dunno about our situation. She is also trying to find ways to belittle me in public. There are various inacurrate things she has insinuated while out in public with her. Its gotten to a point where folk would say to me: are you working? So your not hung? So you are straight? I have a good job, make $X00,000 per year and working on a startup too. I am straight, I have gotten compliments on the size etc. There was a time when I was looking for work and she was not supportive. I think when I asked her to assist in groceries, and the electric bill (she wants the AC on) she lost respect. However during the time, I was looking for work, I was also covering the mortgage, car notes, water, cable/internet, college loans, etc. Did so for several months. I thought she would be more supportive. I also think and could not prove, that during that time she might have had an affair. I confronted the co-worker who denied it. Also, the comments people make when I am in public, restaurant, etc with her is: she does not love him, she is rude, she is disrespectful, are they even together? etc.. It does not happen all the time but it really clouds the conversation and perceptions with new friends/public/etc, they look at me in a negative light, when I have so much to offer. Its also become obvious to people in the surroundings that I do have something to offer, some eventually say that's not the type of guy your disrespect. Is it just how she is, or is it time to move on.

I dunno.

Should I dump her?

Downloads
    Uploads
    stressful eh