If a girl who you’ve been hanging out with for awhile ignores you after a falling out does it mean she still cares about the friendship\relationship or not?

I sent a girl I’ve been hanging out with, getting to know better a text asking if she’s going to be moaning about work to me again or come in crying about it, after she confided in me that she was struggling with her workload. It was a stupid thing to send (I KNOW), but I meant it as a joke! She’s now ignored me for 3 weeks, like I don’t exist. I’m on holiday now for 2 weeks, so we wouldn’t have spoken for a total of 5 weeks!!!

We still look at each other occasionally (make eye contact) and I can see in her eyes she looks hurt.

Before the falling out we she told me that she trusts me (a good sign?), wants us to spend more time together outside of work, (to which I stupidly responded to by saying we already spend enough time together) and that she wants a guy in her life.

Since mid April we got on really well, chatted a lot, had a laugh, went lunch together (not always), drinks\dinner after work etc

She also mentioned that she had a date, but was very negative about him, that she'd rather not go; he's not her type, etc (strange?). When I tried to encourage her that it wouldn't be that bad, she got annoyed with me saying that I should go on the date instead! This was the last time we went out together.

She is now dating the same guy she was all negative about and she apparently likes him a lot (only our mutual friend told me this). I don’t know if it is serious or not, as our mutual friend also hinted that we’ll start to hang out again eventually.

I have apologised twice, the 2nd time was before I went on holiday, so I don't know if she responded to it.

1. Will she still speak with me after 5 weeks of silence?
2. Did I break her trust with the text I sent?
3. Does she still care about our friendship\relationship?
4. If she fancied me, why is she dating someone else?