Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Relationship with Asian?

I've been talking to this real cute Asian girl and I have fallen deep in love with her. I thought it would be nice to mail her a couple page poem telling her how beautiful she is and how she makes me feel. Would that freak her out? Also she tends to like me a little bit. Do you think she will stay loyal for at least another year until I make my trip to China to meet her? Girls please help me!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    i guess race doesn't matter to decide whether she will stay loyal to you or not.
    maybe you should push the date forward and try visiting her in China this summer or at least by the end of this year to make sure you still feel the spark with her in person.

good luck.

Junior Member artsy_lovely_lady's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A one page poem is cute. A couple of pages is obsessive. Expecting a pen pal to wait around for a year without dating anyone is naive.

Her race has nothing to do with how loyal she may be but if she managed to get you to fall in love with her an ocean away without even meeting her then she is probably as sharp as a tack. Don't be surprised if you experience a role reversal and she's the one wearing the pants in the relationship down the line.