Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ready for a relationship...... Now what?

After being happily single for 3 years, playing the field having ALOT of fun I think I'm ready to have a relationship again. I don't know why, but I can feel it inside me. This started in December.

I have a few options, 2 stand out tho.
    One is gone for now, her ex messed her up a bit so not ready for me right now. (Mutual I know well enough not to mess with a broken heart she has to heal on her own and in her own time)

The other Ive been working at for a few months, she was challangeing. but we have had a couple dates, she even initicated the first one, we have slept together, I'm away for work for a couple weeks (as usual). We had plans for when I get home next week, but I feel like she pulled away suddenly. I think I was too distant while I have been away.....

Now what?

I am not rushing into a relationship. I am taking my time, I don't ask girls out, I build the relationship until it is one, until that times comes we are totally single free to do as we wish.

The main question is do I suddenly show her more, I'm worried about pushing her away if I do that. But I know being distant isnt working lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A broken heart can be healed just a little faster with the love and support of a new man.

Also that second girl, if you talked to her enough while you were away she should still be fine. If not she might be one of those clingy types that feel bad and unwanted when they're being ignored. Clingy types, though, are the best girls because they can just love you so much. But be careful, there are some crazy ones out there. xD

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go for it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you know what. Ask her out on a date, be a bit less distant and see how it goes.But man, you have only been with her on a couple of dates and rushing into relationship already? Usn't that fast? I would slow down a bit. You do not know her yet. She may be not your cup of tea, although if you enjoyed your two dates it is a good sign.