ok so ill try and make this really short and simple.
so i met this guy on a dating web site in aug last summer and we hooked up and i got pregnant.
so we didnt really know each other that well, but he offered to let me move into his house so we could try to make this work i guess. and now we are 'dating' i guess you could say. im 8 months pregnant right now.

so the problem i have is that he has his friends over ever weekend to party and i cant cuz im pregnant. so i just always sit back and watch everyone drink. its really fucking stupid. and i hate it. and there is a girl that is in his group of friends and she really pisses me off. she hits on him and shit and iv talked to him about it..but she still dose it and it really pisses me off cuz there really isnt anything i can do about it. and he dosnt see it so he prob thinks im crazy or something idk...but i guess my q is what should i do? i know there really isnt much i can do...is it wrong of me to not hang out with them? cuz recently when they come over i just lock my self in my room. what should i do?