Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please help. Should we continue our relationship?

Okay so i have been seeing this girl for a few months now and she is over 1 year younger than i am and she is doing far better in school than i am (my grades are bad and her's are great) and i am 18years old and she recently turned 17. She says she likes me VERY much and i like her back but her parents want her to find herself a guy with a good education because it will be easier for her in the future :/ and actually to an extent i do agree with them and i want all the best for her. So do you think we should keep our relationship or end it? Is a high paying job that important in life? Would i only end up hurting her?

Downloads
    Uploads
    you guys are young. just have fun and do not stress it out

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes CONTINUE! First off it's her LIFE not her parents. If she loves you that will not matter to her. But you should also have goals and try to have a decent career. And if you want the best for her, let her decide.

Downloads
    Uploads
    see usually people in love have to sacrifice. always there are hundred hurdles before you. if you are confident then you can cross them or else you leave it. but according to me i dont think that it really matters. because you dont like or love someone, it just happens. you cant stop it. now if she didnt see ur studies before then why now. but on other sides what her parent are saying is also correct. every parent want there child to be happy. so the suggestion that i can give is that u try hard in studies try coping with her. show a lot of improvement and am sure after you do so neither her parents would have problem and nor would you both....... all the best i hope i helped u a bit. do reply what happened and share your feelings with me am always ready....all the best again............

Downloads
    Uploads
    I Think you Should ask her. She'll know what's best.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe you should speak to the parents and just tell them how you feel about this girl because you are obviously worried otherwise you wouldn't be here.. this happened with me and my boyfriend because he was older than me but after the dust settled and everyone started talking a bit more they realised how much we love each other and left us to get on with it, its yours and hers life and if you love each other you can be together no matter what money/jobs there is- you will cope!!

Jess xx

Downloads
    Uploads
    nah you should keep going out.right now it probably doesnt matter that much anyway and if say in the future you were in love and wanted to get married then i think that is more important than a high paying job.besides,you couldnt hold her back to much surely.she can still go to a great uni and get a good job,the only way this would be a problem is if she needed to move.i dont think you should break up cos then its like shes to good for you or something and that couldnt be true-especially as you want the best for her and she does like you a lot.