Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is our relationship just a fling?

I spent the night at a friend's house about 3 weeks ago and her brother and some of his friends were there too for a "slumber party." Her brother's friend (Tyler) and I knew each other from school before we hung out, but he had a girl friend and we never really talked. We hit it off at my friend's house and talked all night. We spent the night the next night too, and cuddled all night. He broke up with his girlfriend the next day (I know home wrecker, i feel bad about it) but they were drifing apart anyway and he hasnt liked her for a while. We've hung out the last 3 weekends and have kissed a couple times, but were not dating yet. He wants to wait a little while so his girlfriend doesn't feel used (they dated for 2 years). I feel like our relationship is moving really fast though. Too fast to turn into a real relationship, or he is just trying to instantly replace his girlfriend and start where they left off. Am i just a rebound? Is it a fling that wont last? Or could we be serious?

Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds like a rebound to me. If he didn't like her anymore he would have already broken up with her. Remember, if he did that to her, he could do that to you too.