Been with a guy for 4 years now, recently over the last year he got a new job in nightwork and so rarely see him even though ive been staying with him in his parents house. He buys me things, treats me well but we have a lot of arguments mainly over jealousy and him being drunk( which i hate) and so on. I met this other guy who used to come to my secondary school but in a few years above me but we never spoke until i left which was around 2/3 years ago. We have been good friends and flirted a lot but this was all through texting and phoning, i had not met him 1 on 1. Last week however i met him and we had a great time, not sure if there was an instant attraction but then again i already have a boyfriend - which im thinking of breaking up with. This other guy is so sweet and treats me well and respects me a lot. We talk endlessly over the phone and when we met we spoke about anything and everything. What i need is some advice, should i stick with my boyfriend of four years or should i end the relationship and start a new one with this other guy? I feel pathetic coming on here but all my friends and so on really dont have a clue and theyre a bit bias.

K thanks and look forward to hearing the response