Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is my relationship with my friends normal?

I have 3 best friends (jessica,millie and grace) and we dont really go out alot :L millies the more dominent one in our friendship so know one really says anything to her, we go out abit but like only me grace and millie go out jessica always has some excuse not to come with us, we dont really talk much at lunch its usually me and millie who talk because we get on alot but we always wait for millie after class she never waits for us, unless she wants to say something. Shes a cancer (zodiac sign) so her mood changes sometimes so its uncomfortable to be around her sometimes because you don't really know what to say. But i feel like we dont act like bestfriends because we dont hug at all only me and jessica hug and i always see the othere hugging and like saying they love each other i just feel like our relationship is cold sometimes, any help/comments?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah- that's perfectly normal.
    Just because you don't hug doesn't mean you aren't friends! I don't hug my bestest best friend in the entire universe, yet we're still friends.
    If you feel your relationship is cold, maybe it's because one of them or two of them feels like a third wheel. Try to get them more involved when you guys are talking at lunch- bring up something they might like and try to find more things in common to bring you guys closer together.
    For instance, my friend Laura and I used to just be friends- we talked and ate lunch together and hung out but we weren't good friends or true friends or Bffs. One day, I decided to tell her about my love for this guy on tv- Zak Bagans- and it turns out she loved him too, so we started to obsess over him together and watch his show every friday and saturday night. Now we're Bffs
    So try to find something all of you like.
    But your relationship with them is normal, of course.
    (The kind of friends that hug each other and say the love each other are just another kind of people- like outgoing and open.)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I might have been able to answer if your entire question wasn't a run-on sentence.