Okay so about a month ago me n this co-worker went over to our managers place for his born again birthday. We drank a few shots and mixers and while the manager was asleep we talked and I told her that I had a crush on her... She denied me because she was recently broken up with and just wanted us to be friends at that time, so I restrained and we fell asleep together I honest atleast wanted to kiss her but I wanted to be a gentleman..... 2 days after that I found out she went back to her ex... I know I lost the fight but everyday I work with her we mess around like lovers... She's so cute and beautiful... I don't understand this.
Am I in love with her...? And should I even tell her my feelings again even though she is with someone...? I told her if she ever wanted someone to hold her and help her out with anything have her text me first but I know I got replaced by her ex...
The thing is I really do have feelings for her I never try to hurt her feelings, I act sarcastic to make her laugh and everything else like that... And it's been killing me... Should I spill my feelings out saying I'm in love with her...? Or just try to forget about the feelings. I am a shy guy but when I'm with her I can be straight forward...

Thank you for reading and please help me...