My parents hate my boyfriend of 6months. They used to love him when we were bestfriends he would be over at my house constantly. But then we started dating and my mom started making comments like" your too good for him" and " break up with him already" when she saw that we were serious.around our 2nd mth she slowly started not letting me hang out with him anymore for NO REASONat all.Secretly we still would all the time tho cause he lives 4 houses down and we both have all the same friends so We would constantly hangout. When my mom found this out she freaked out and wouldn't let me hang out with anybody or talk to any friends.(this was around our 2-3rd month) I then got really depressed and moved to my real dads.He met mybf & liked him so much he let him move in. 4 days later on New Years we got caught drinking & smoking pot. My dad then kicked him out & forced me to go to my moms. When my mom found out that he was living with me at my dads and what happened she beat the sh*t out of me really bad.When that happened I ran to his house & called the cops. The cops came and it just so happened to be the same cop who charged us with consumption on New Years night. My mom denied that she ever touched me and the cops forced me back to my moms and didn't do anything even with the marks I had from her hitting me. My mom then cut off all communication with everybody I knew and even went to the extreme of switching all my classes in school that I had with friends or my bf.(this happened during our 4th mth.) Here we are two months later and we have been making this relationship work by seeing each other an hour b4 school, lunch, our off period ( that my parents don't know we have together) and an hour after school. My mom hasn't figured any of this out. But now he is moving schools and I Feel like it is going to tear us apart. I need to know how we can make this work for the next 7 months until I turn 18. He and i have tried talking to my mom countless times but she won't liste