...relationship...any ideas? My boyfriend and I love each other but I think we need to spend some time living apart. There are a lot of issues in our relationship, he won't discipline his son,(see my other questions)and he is too critical,(the house is NEVER clean enough) and often threatens to move out, at least one "Im moving out!!" every other week or so. I was thinking of saying something like, "We both know this isnt working right now. I will be patient, but you should start looking for another apartment." I own the place we live in. I had a BIG blowup with a neighbor over their dogs going potty in our yard. My BF is friends with these people and invites them into our house when I am not here even though I have asked him not to. They were in the yard with their dogs even though I told them very adamantly not to bring the dogs in my yard. My friends are evenly split about asking him to leave.He is great and fun 80% of the time but I wish he would be more on my side with the neighbor thing.

The neighbors with dogs wandered into our yard the other day. I was right by the window and asked them to leave. My BF and I got in an argument after, him saying I was holding a grudge for too long. I told him I dealt with enough dog stuff at my parents house and moved out to get a break from it, and I did not think it was fair of him to force someone' elses dogs on me in my home. I also said I was tired of arguing with him over the neighbors dogs, and that he should say something to them because I am very close to calling the police. He said"do what you want!" and then refused to talk to me. I am tired of being taken for granted by him, I wont bore you with details, check out my other questions..I will just say I can't even make a doctors appt without making sure it dosent"interfere with picking up his son" I have cancelled plans with my friends to cart his kid around and I am getting sick of it. If I try to talk to him about not allowing those people in the house he getsdefensive