...wants to come back to me? Here it goes, basically me and my girlfriend had a rollercoaster relationship where one day we would be fine and the next we would argue about the most stupidist things.She would be the one who would leave me and take me back, she controlled my life and i had to go seek therapy. She left me unexpectantly for a guy she met 2 weeks before our break up. The man was one of my friends as well, she had numerous occassions of unprotected sex (w/ birth control pill) with him also i know this because she told me herself and didnt want to keep secrets now that i took her back. I said it would be ok if we can could be friends, i not knowingly had led her on by becoming friends. She wants me back and dumped her boyfriend for me claiming she wasn't happy at all and wants to start over with me. We nearly had sex on a day we both were under the influence and that may have been the spark. I explained to her that what she did with the other man is bothering and i can't get the picture of my friend cumming inside her vagina. She wants to have sex with because she is wanting to start the pill this week, I really do love her and want to make things right but i feel like i dont want to because she might have some kind of std, she will leave me again and again, and also the leading her on part was too much. PLEASE HELP IM ONLY IN HIGHSCHOOL (GO Seniors!)