Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My boyfriend won't tell me what's wrong, why?

I've been dating my boyfriend for 5 months now. In the beginning, everything was great. He made me feel like I was the best thing in the world, just like any other relationship, i know. And I didn't expect THAT to last forever, but I also didn't expect him to completley flip a 180 on me either. All of the sudden he won't tell me he loves me, I'll be lucky enough to get a kiss, he is silent when we are 2gether, I'll ask him questions n he'll reply with 1 worded answers. But he'll act really normal around other people. I tried bringing it up that he doesn't show affection anymore and he got mad at me for it and said I was asking too much. I finally asked him if he just wanted to break up with me, he said no, he's just not happy right now and it has nothing to do with me. I asked him what he's not happy about, I really wanted to help him, but he refuses to let me know whats going on. How do I get him to open up 2 me and maybe be a little bit nicer too? it really hurts when he acts so cold

Downloads
    Uploads
    The flame has dulled for him.

Unregistered
    I know what your going through. My bf was the same way. Its just a five month thing. It happend to me too. Dont bother him ab whats wrong. Stop asking, but still act like you care. And to get him to kiss you, make it a regular thing to kiss him before he leaves. Eventually, after you kiss him goodbye a few times, hell always kiss you before he leaves. I did this with my bf. Hope it helped!