Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

My big brother spanked me...?

I was arguing with my mum, we don't have the best relationship since we are so very different.
    She told me i ruined her life when i was born and so i got angry and told her to f*** off ect ect.
    My brother was there and told me he would 'tan my backside' if i ever spoke like that again, He is 26 and im 14.

So today i was at home with some close friends, there was me and 2 others. My Mum came in and had a go at me for having people in the house. So they left and we carried on arguing. I admit i shouldn't have pushed her. But i did. And i didn't hurt her and wasnt setting out to. I just wanted to get out of the room. But she called my brother and they were downstairs talking, i was at the top of the stairs listening and she was telling him what happened.
    He left the room so i ran into my room and he came up and spanked me with his belt. It was seriously painful and he was majorly angry.

Has he got the rights to do that? And what should I do? What would you have done if u were in his situation?

Unregistered
    i think that he was right. you should not be using that kind of language or talking to your mum like that. I live with my older brother, i am the same age as you and if i ever acted like that, he would give me 500 smacks on my bare bottom with his belt!!! I would know, because i have made the mistake of doing this before. if you dont like him spanking you then dont behave so badly.

Unregistered

Spanked by big brother

I get spanked by my brother tO I am10 and my brother is 16 but since my dad is all ways at work and my mom can walk so good so she tells my brother to spank me but I do deserve it because I think I can get away with anything when my brother is not at home but when he comes I get spanked bare bottom it is kind of emberssing because sometimes I get spanked when his friends are over and they are boys Then also I cry and beg for him to stop to I feel like a whining baby