...found out he cheated on me,? And he had lied about having sex with several girls whilst we where broken up, he expressed extreme remorse and deleted any traces of these girls from his life,I thought I had forgiven him but it seems from that point onwards we started growing apart, I got angry about silly things, picked fights with him for no reason and then he got preoccupied with work and started showing less attention to me and stopped doing all the little things he use to, at this point I felt lonely and found myself confiding in my first love and good friend I hadn't spoken to for yrs this slowly turned into a pretty sexual testing matter and on a trip to visit my mum I met up with him and we slept together I felt bad so I tried ending it coz I told my fiancé that we had shared a passionate kiss( I couldn't bring myself to admit the whole truth) he made sure to prevent me from having any contact with him at all, a month or so later after still feeling neglected as well as having mixed feelings towards my ex, he got hold of me and I confessed to him that I think I have strong feeling for him, we met up again when I went away for some space from all our fighting we spent five days together going out having fun as well as just talking for hours and as before making love, before I returned back home I decided I had to ask him does he think he is in love with me because I realized very quickly that I had fallen head over feet I love with him again, this got us into a heated argument as he has never been one to ever express his feeling and never say I love you, but through this argument and tears that where flowing he actually broke down and shouted it out YES I am deeply in love with you! I always have and think I will probably always will! I returned home and I honestly told my fiancé that I'm in love with someone else but he still wants us to try and make it work as we have a daughter together and we have been together for seven yrs planning our future! I said I will give it another try but I fear for I have no feeling towards him anymore I know I love him but there's no Seneca of being in love my heart literally feels like its breaking and I find myself crying constantly and longing to the man I'm still madly in love with, but I know I need to try work through this it's just feels so scarey . I don't suppose there's anyone who can give me any advice or can relate to his situation I really need help at my breaking point!