My mum and dad really love me and i know that. But in trying to work out what's best for me, my mum especially likes to just override my opinion and Command me to do things.

Examples are not letting me go out with friends on weekends (saying i gotta do better stuff like studying), buying assessment books and then orders me to finish them, insisting that she fetch me everywhere i need to go (i know this sounds good but, its just smth about feeling restricted, you know), im in a sports team and she even decides for me when i am to go for trainings, and when i am to skip trainings to study.

its just this overall very authoritarian attitude

When i try to argue against her decisions she just flares up. She shuts me up and says i cant think, says im stupid, says other people are working harder that me, im lazy, whatever.

On another hand im actually very close to her, and tel her alot of stuff. I share with her almost all my problems.

I duno what to do, its like, i want to be more independent, but i cant turn my back on my mother cos i love her alot too and she loves me alot too.

Everytime after a quarrel, we apologize to each other and things will seem OK. but within days the whole cycle starts again.

I want to have more freedom..... and its not like im a bad kid Im doing very well at my school, very responsible with my work, and all my classmates think im very hardworking. My mum just wants to push me on and on and its stressful