Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I an older sister who always hurts me. MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY!?

shes two years older than me and i have to share a room with her and she always calls me a retard and pathetic and always hits me, she's just dropped a wardrobe door on my sholder and i cant move it.
    it really hurts
    and my mum never believes me because she gets so annoyed we argue. but i feel so angry that she keeps doing this and i just want her to stop it and somehow turn things around so she could get a taste of her own medicine.

help please

raylene_spronk
    you need help if you have a school counsellor go tell her whats happening in your family and sound serious and be serious cuz that not fair,or if you have a social worker plz talk to her,,plz speak out cuz if you hold this inside your pain will never stop and neither your problem,you can also call the kids help line at 1800-668-1668 they are very helpful too and they will help you make the right moves,,trust me they were their for me too,good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have made my brother bleed in this situation, he is 7 years older than me

erika
    Give your enemies guilt, so to say. Be super nice for a change, its a sweet hidden revenge that will seek up on a person in a way that makes them feel bad about what they had done.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I treat my brother that way but in a joking kind of way. All I know is that he has steped up to me and started to hit me back and call me names so as a result I have kind of stoped doing these things to him. So you should stand up to her and hit her back. Do it as hard as you can!