It's kind of long but bare with me. Here we go, this is my story for the past 7 years or so. Before i start I can tell you that my friends have told me that I was just better in living her alone but I guess I just need to hear it from some else’ point of view, some one that isn’t my friend.

•We met 6 ½ years ago at our current workplace
•We started as friends and we started some what hanging out
•After like 5 months in our friendship I started looking at her in a romantic way but at the time she was in a relationship in which she was constantly fighting
•One day at work we kissed and really started flirting with each other
•She has always mentioned to me that I’m a really nice guy, that I would make a woman really happy one day
•Also said that I would be the guy she would marry and that she would remember me until the day she die
•She has told me numerous times that she loves me
•We have kissed numerous times
•She has told me that I’m too nice for her, that she isn’t ready for a relationship, that she doesn’t love me in that kind of way
•She has also said for me to wait for her
•She has asked me twice if I would move in with her
•She asked me once if I would go to Vegas to get marry
•I have been there for her when she’s been sick or had problems
•About 2 years ago she had a baby, and at one point she told me that I have been there more for the two of them than her baby daddy
•She has asked me to baby sit and I have done it, I guess she trusts me
•I wrote her a letter once telling her that I would give anything to raise her son like my own and that made her cry, and I still haven’t changed my mind
•One time she mentioned to a friend that she wished I was he baby’s father
•Sometimes we fight as we are together
•One time we were not talking and she came up to me and just kissed me, she said she couldn’t help it.
•If she hears a rumor about me and other girl she approaches me telling me that she doesn’t care but she would like to know what’s going on

•She has said that when she meets a guy she compares them to me
•When we stop talking she tells me she doesn’t care if we talk but then she tells her friends that it bothers her and we end up talking again
•One time she decided to take things slow with me and go on a date once a week, we did so but she cut me off after the second week to go back to her baby daddy
•She has asked me a few times to have sex with her but I have refused because of all the above, it would make things worst for me I guess
•One time she text me saying she was committing suicide, I left work to check upon her but she then said she was trying to see if anybody cared but I was the only one she text that to
•She recently told me that she would never be with me and that she doesn’t care if I talked to her
•We haven’t said a single word since about a month ago and as much as it hurts my pride to say it bothers the hell out of me

I’m not trying to make her look bad but this is very frustrating, despite all this I can say that she’s a wonderful mother, caring, loving, down to earth, driven, smart, pretty and goal oriented. Also at times I have been mean to her for the simple fact that she drives me insane by saying one thing and doing another. I’m not perfect, and I tend to make mistakes like any other human being. So what do you think ladies, is typical behavior?