This is very embarrassing situation but I am very worried so I have to ask. I am a married guy with 2 children. My parents are living with us as well.

On Saturday night I went to a friend's house by myself and came home late at night. I was drunk and all.. Anyway, I got myself in bed and then just started to "desire" my wife, you know how it is. It was dark, I didn't see anything. She did not seem very excited but I was demanding and rough so she accepted.

Today I woke up in the bed, in the room where my parents stay. I went downstairs and saw my wife who asked me why didn't I go and sleep in our bedroom. I asked where my mom was. She said that my mom left early morning. She left her cell at home. My father did not sleep in his bed neither, he fell asleep on the couch in the living room while watching TV.

It is now Sunday night, almost Monday. My mom still has not returned. Of course, my family does not know what happened but I am very worried. I think that I should tell them.

What should I do? we are all going absolutely crazy here. I hope that she is ok. Should we notify the police that she is missing? I live in New York.