Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I had sex with my mom. What do I do now?

This is very embarrassing situation but I am very worried so I have to ask. I am a married guy with 2 children. My parents are living with us as well.

On Saturday night I went to a friend's house by myself and came home late at night. I was drunk and all.. Anyway, I got myself in bed and then just started to "desire" my wife, you know how it is. It was dark, I didn't see anything. She did not seem very excited but I was demanding and rough so she accepted.

Today I woke up in the bed, in the room where my parents stay. I went downstairs and saw my wife who asked me why didn't I go and sleep in our bedroom. I asked where my mom was. She said that my mom left early morning. She left her cell at home. My father did not sleep in his bed neither, he fell asleep on the couch in the living room while watching TV.

It is now Sunday night, almost Monday. My mom still has not returned. Of course, my family does not know what happened but I am very worried. I think that I should tell them.

What should I do? we are all going absolutely crazy here. I hope that she is ok. Should we notify the police that she is missing? I live in New York.

Downloads
    Uploads
    good try!!!!!!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can not wait to hear about round two,[email protected] will make it home later.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't worry about it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't worry, it happens to the best of us.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dude that is fucked up
    ha ha mother fucker

Downloads
    Uploads
    listen i know you may be imbarrased about it but its your mother and if she is missing then you need to let your family know and the police....something bad can happen to her. when you do tell your family you need to let them know that it was a complete and total accident and just try to make them understand. something needs to be done man. LET GO OF YOUR MANLY PRIDE AND WORRY ABOUT FINDING YOUR MOTHER. worry about the rest after she is found

Downloads
    Uploads
    I cant believe you really did that to your mom.
    Now its time to face the consequences of what u did, be a man and tell your wife.
    Your dad also deserves to know!!! then you can all decide weather you should go to the police now or start searching in her friends.

Good luck anyway!

Unregistered
    e and my mom were drinking 1 night, i had rushed up to the bathroom, because my i wasnt feeling good, and my mom was already there, she started to rub my cock, and i started rubbing her pussy, and i went to undo her pants, thinking she might stop me, but she just let it go, so i pulled hes pants and shirt off, she does not wear underwear, no panties or bra, well my mom starts to suck my cock as i was rubbing her pussy, after about 4-5 min, of her sucking she stood up and grabed my cock and stuck it in her pussy, as we were there having sex in the bathroom, she would pull my cock out of her pussy n stick it in her bum, then back to pussy and so on, this went on for around an hour, after we were done having sex, she started sucking my cock agian, i blew my load in her mouth she swollowed, and then looked up at me and freaked out. got up ran out of the bathroom, the next morning she was waking me up and asking me what the hell happend last night. i just told her i did not remember. what should i say to her, or do to make it happen agian