Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Chatbox

Show the help window Full page mode
Empty the chat input field Refresh the chats
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads

i had sex with my aunt?

Ok first of all my uncle is a seaman. and one day my parents went away for a vacation for a week and left me to stay with my aunt while they were away. my aunt is really hot no doubt. one day i went home from school and my aunt was taking a shower and i left the key so she answered the door with her towel on her. and all the sudden she hugged me for no reason and i can smell her skin and she was really close to me? i think she was drunk. and she was whispering to me real hot stuff. and obvsly i got turned on and brought her to her room. and we started kissing and got to second base then you know the rest.. so what should i do? she's only like 10 years older than me. should i tell my uncle about it? i used condoms btw so she's not pregnant i think

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes by all means you have to come clean and tell your uncle. You'll never be able to sleep or face yourself in the mirror again if you don't clear your conscience.
    Ask for his forgiveness.

Downloads
    Uploads
    talk to ur aunt first

Downloads
    Uploads
    ...Can we say incest?

Gross. I dont even think thats legal dude.

Downloads
    Uploads
    dude.... thats messed up.. learn some self control. sorry to be harsh but really? does she even know you guys did it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes, you should sooo tell your uncle, he'll be thrilled to know his wife was well looked after when he was away.

Downloads
    Uploads
    this is really interesting........if you tell your uncle, you might get in trouble. maybe she should talk to your aunt and ask her if she was drunk?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

Antispam, complete the task: