Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I caught my daughter and son having sex, pregnancy test positive?

I went to check on them when they were playing together in the guest bedroom on the wii they got together for Christmas..and they were activly having sex. I immediatly spanked both children, my daughter is 12 and my son is 15 and had them go in their room the rest of the night, taking away absolutely everything. This all happened close to a month ago. A few days ago she had her second pregnancy test and it was positive. I am speechless.

I have already told my daughter and son that my daughter does not have a choice but have the child and use all of her money as well as my son use his money to buy the things they needs for the baby: food, clothes, crib, toys, etc. the only thing I will provide is medical attention, hospital bills, and housing for the child. I expect my daughter and son to find a way to earn money. They are all stubborn and won't do anything..

What do I do!? I am in absolute shock that they'd even do that.....

Unregistered
    Do you live in the Tennessee mountains? Abort!

Unregistered
    wtf

Unregistered
    /????